15 July 2010
From Tuesday 20th July 2010 at 9.00am you will be able to book touring pitches on-site for New Word Alive (10-15th April 2011).
Touring pitches allow you to stay on-site in a touring caravan or camp in a tent. You will also need to purchase an event pass for each person to enable you to have full access to the New Word Alive programme. As in 2010 both the pitches and the event passes can be bought at the same time through the booking line. We are also pleased to announce the prices for the pitches are still very reasonable in 2011.
How to book
1.Check the dimension of your tent or caravan to ensure you book the best size. There are two sizes:
- Regular – 6m x 7m (price is £92.50 - less than at NWA 2010)
- Large - 7m x 9.5m (price is £112.50 - only 50p more than at NWA 2010)
2. Call the booking line: 0871 230 1911 and press option 4. Book the appropriate pitch for your group. Opening hours are between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday and 9am – 4pm Saturday.
3. On the same call purchase the event passes for your group (maximum 6 per pitch). Event pass prices are:
- £110 per adult (over 16 years old)
- £50 per child (3-16 years old)
- Infants (0-2 years old) enter free of charge
As with all guests staying on site Haven will need to know the number of guests in your group. If there is a need to add anyone else to your group at a later date you will need to contact Haven through the booking line and add the passes onto your booking.