Many guests stay in a B&B, caravan or cottage local to Prestatyn and come to Word Alive each day.
This is an option we’re looking to improve to allow more guests to join us.
If you stay off site you need to buy an Event Pass giving you access to the full Word Alive programme as well as the facilities of the Holiday Park.
Good news on prices:
- Event Pass prices for 2018 are being held at 2017 rate: Adult £150, Child £75, Students also £75.
- New for 2018! - Church Ministers and their families, Church Apprentices/Interns/Ministry Trainees and those in Theological Education can also purchase half-price event passes.
- If you want to attend for an odd day / session prices are as follows:
- Day/Session Passes for Adults (Children aged 4-18 and students are half price)
- All day (Morning, Afternoon and Evening) - £40
- Morning AND Afternoon OR Afternoon AND Evening £30
- Morning OR Afternoon £20
- Evening (from 5.30pm) £10
- These passes can only be purchased at the actual event and not in advance.
- Children aged 3 years and under are now free.
- Child rate includes those up to 18 as long as they are still at school.
Improvements to staying off site:
- The access points to the site will be available at all hours so you can stay late for After Hours if you choose.
- Evening celebrations are streamed live on youtube, so if you have wifi access you can watch the evening meetings as though you had chalet TV.
- Some local accommodation is within walking distance to the site. For instance the Beaches Hotel or the Lido Beach Caravan Park – see www.lyonsholidayparks.co.uk and click on Lido Beach, or call 01745 881915.
- There are a variety of places to stay in and around Prestatyn – you may find the cheapest are caravan parks nearby. See here for more information.