When you make your final payment you will need to provide the name and email address of at least one person in each chalet, but it is helpful to give everyone’s details especially if there are children and youth involved. You can amend/add to the details of occupants after the final payment date too. You are responsible for ensuring you have paid your booking balance by the due date. If payment is not received by the due date your booking may be cancelled without notice.
Step by step guide for making final payments
- Log in to your Word Alive Account using the email address and password associated with the account you booked with.
- On the account welcome page click the “Orders and Booking History” heading further down the page to see a list of all your Word Alive purchase history.
- From the list click through to the relevant booking. You will be taken to the booking summary page. There is a short description of each unit along with any money paid to date and the amount remaining to pay.
- Complete Booking Details
- If you have provided this already you will be presented with the option “Pay Balance of £## to Finalise Booking”. Enter your payment details and click this button. You will see a confirmation of payment message on the screen and will receive an email confirmation.
- If you have not yet completed the chalet occupancy details, the final payment button will be disabled. Cick the “Edit/Complete Booking Details” button to complete the required data, then follow the instructions above to finalise payment.
If you have any issues regarding final payment or any queries about your booking, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0207 407 5863 or firstname.lastname@example.org