Group bookings open on 14 July at 10am (minimum 3 units)
General bookings open on 15 July at 10am
Student bookings open on 26 August at 10am
Before bookings open:
- Spend some time familiarising yourself with our website and the on site accommodation options.
- Check you can log into the website and update your password and address if necessary.
- If you experience any issues with the website, please let us know immediately so we can find a solution as quickly as possible.
- Prepare a second and third choice for yourself and any others in your party in case you miss out on your first choice.
On booking day:
- Log onto our website before 10am
- At 10am: click the BOOK NOW link on the homepage
- Have your credit/debit card handy – you will be required to pay £100 deposit per unit.
- Remember you only need to enter one name and email address and card details to secure your booking. You can log in at a later date to add the other names in the booking as well as any half board places (we don’t usually sell out of these straightaway).
- If it appears that a certain type of accommodation has sold out in lightning speed, try refreshing the page.
- If you haven’t completed your booking within 10 minutes, you can restart the countdown to give yourself more time.
- If the website crashes, please remain patient – we will be aware of the problem and doing our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. We advise you to keep refreshing the website and follow our updates on social media.
There is usually a greater demand for on site accommodation than we have available, and therefore, there may be some initial disappointments – but please don’t give up if you aren’t able to get your first choice.
If the exact unit/s you wanted have sold out, please be ready to consider other remaining options, as the chances are that these will also sell out shortly. There may be an opportunity at a later date to swap units, e.g. upper floor for ground floor, but this cannot be guaranteed so we ask that you only book units that you would be willing to fill, even if it is not your first choice.
If there are no suitable units left – we advise you to sign up to the waiting list immediately. Swaps and cancellations often occur later throughout the year and in the months leading up to the event.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any booking updates on the day.
We hope this makes booking day easier!